Monday, September 27, 2010

Wandering Around Kalangala


I don't know who lives here.







We came across this building that appeared to be undergoing a renovation or restoration.  There were piles of different materials lying around the building site, which gave me a chance to look at some of them a little more closely.

Big pieces of stone, probably to build a wall.

Aggregate.

What's in the bag? I'm guessing materials for cement...?



At first we were afraid of this pig because it sounded like it was growling, until we realized its probably the laziest pig in the world.

 










There are so many different facial expressions you can make while sitting in the grass.



These are some more really great buildings I encountered along the way of our wanderings around town.










This is part 2 of a series of postings about my few days spent on the Ssese Islands. Click here to read part 1.


******

No comments:

Post a Comment